• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HP D30 for sale!!

RoXJok

NAXJA Forum User
Bone stock and disc to disc. Has a little rust on it cuz it sat under 4 feet of snow all winter, but with a little TLC and a media blaster, it'll be sweet. $100

vad-disco or non?

Non-disco, out of an '87 XJ.

3.55, it's bone stock. Make me an offer!!

$50 and it's yours man.

I will be here all weekend. The axle is in my garage. Let me know what you'd like to do.

eh actually i cant make it after all. you can sell to someone else. i'll just go to the junk yard sometime. thanks though

Hmmmmm... I don't have a pick-up to put it in. I sure as hell won't be tossing it in the back of my XJ. Hmmmm...

I know it will... I am choosing not to. Not to mention I have two amps mounted on the back of the rear seat for my stereo.

system.jpg

A little off-topic, but you asked for it, AND, it's my thread. But I like to brag about my system. I've always been a sucker for intensely loud music. One of my high school buddies owns a home theater/car audio shop up here in Flagstaff.(Sound Creations) Up front I have a MA Audio carbon fiber component set with 6" mids and separate tweets with the crossovers mounted under the rear bench seat on the driver side. In the rear stock location, I have a MA Audio 6 1/2" coax carbon fiber set. The sub is a 12" MA Audio dual voice coil Competition series. For amps, I have a Power Acoustic PLasma Sphere 4-channel 960watt running the mids and highs. Then I have a Power Acoustic 1250watt Gothic series amp running the sub. For the head unit, I'm running a Pioneer DEH-P600UB. I have XM radio with the XM tuner mounted to the bottom of the rear bench seat on the passenger side.

Here's a few more pics to wet the whistle...

system1.jpg

Crossovers in the foreground, and XM tuner in the background:
IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

The sub amp gain:
IMG_2402.jpg

Last edited:
dang dude. that how xjs get jacked down here.

I don't have that problem with my limo-tinted windows and an aftermarket CrimeStopper alarm and remote start system. The remote start is absolutely badass up here in the winter. I can be inside the hospital several hundred yards away and remote start my rig. Nice and toasty when I get in it!!!

Last edited:
Back