• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built 30 and 44 fully loaded

themud

NAXJA Forum User
Ive got a built 30 and 44 for an xj

the 30 straight housing newer brakes alloys on the long side with new joint and stock replacements on the driver side but I do have a alloy inner but it needs a new alloy stub shaft and the unit bearing should be replaced as well if you bring the alloy stub Ill replace it and put the shafts together with a new joint for ya...
It has a real deal holyfield CRANE cover superior 4.56 gears and a lockrite with new spring and pin kit. The lower control arms have currie skids welded on also

Steering currie heavy duty with a new pitman arm tierod end and the rest are in used but good shape and new steering stabilizer(rancho).

the rear 44 is out of a 87 xj its got spicer 4.56 gears and a powertrax noslip(great for the rear invisible on the street) stock shafts but I have full spares for both sides and havent busted a stocker yet! It also has raised shock mounts almost level with the tubes so you can run shorter shocks with a taller lift:).... Oh yeah it has a ARB diff cover good luck finding these as last I heard they were on backorder forever...

Oh yeah a price 1450 for everything....
Ill even help load em up....

What happened to the upper bushings?
Let me see how it goes tomorrow with a guy talking about my truck for sale.
Price real firm? or is there some wiggle room?
thanks
John

I ran a 3 link so the driver upper was a rk joint and the passenger upper they took out when I got the RK kit installed... Price is mostly firm but we can talk I know new is over 2k for everthing but Im realistic about it.... Just dont low ball the hell outta me cause then its not worth my trouble...
just pm me....

I should be able to press in new upper bushings if you bring them to me...

I may have someone interested here in yuma, I'll get back to you about it soon... I'll have to retrieve the axles and such, but we'll work that out if he inclines to purchase!

He actually may be in alabama right now, so maybe on his trip back he could pick them up... He wants exactly what you have, to replace his lp30 and 35... He'll be a bit overgeared with the 31's he's running, but that can be worked out between the two of us...

This would be a great upgrade for anyone looking to get out of stock and take there rig to the next lvl.

Back