• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not mine, but hey an XJ for like $250

That lift is worth about that, could pull the susp and sell off the rest and make a lil money.

That lift is worth about that, could pull the susp and sell off the rest and make a lil money.

Exactly my thoughts. I have too many projects right now, but it seems impossible to lose money on that...or you someone could just build it for nothin and wheel it to hell and back then "throw it in the gutta and go buy anotha."

I have tried to go see this jeep for almost 2 months. He keeps listing it on CL, but doesnt respond to phone, email or text. Seems he doesnt want to sell it. I have got a few responses but every time I try to set up a time to go see it.... nothin.

I just wanted to swipe the lift and anything else it has that is broken on mine, sell off and scrap the rest.

Let me know if you get ahold of him. If someone buys it for the lift, I'd like to look it over for some misc other things I'm needing.

yeah, he has been re-listing it every few days (hate people that spam CL) as if he is urgent to sell it... but doesnt act like he wants to sell it when he doesnt respond.

LMK if someone buys and decides to part out

I looked at this a couple weeks ago, with exception of the lift that thing is a gigantic piece of crap

i agree.
shit stains all in the interior, motor taken apart.
that think is a hunk of shit.
i went out there because i thought my rig was done and i was going to buy looked at it for 5 minutes then left.

i agree.
shit stains all in the interior, motor taken apart.
that think is a hunk of shit.
i went out there because i thought my rig was done and i was going to buy looked at it for 5 minutes then left.

Thats what im sayin. The cost to get it back to here wouldnt have even been worth it! It has a lift great lol, never mind the fact the thing is a waste lol.

Back