• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Lifted XJ

bsr26

NAXJA Member #1229
Sorry to say it but it has come time to sell the XJ. :( Got a new DD and the wife said it has to go.

Here's the specs: lifted 5" with 3" rustys coils and a 2" spacer up front and homebrew springs out back. Rock Krawler 3-link, Rock Krawler 1-ton tierod setup and trac bar. Swapped the Low Pinion D30 for an HP out of a 98. 32x10.5r15 BFG muds still with plenty of tread and a spare that hasn't touched the pavement. Quick discos on the front sway bar. Optima Yellow top battery. Bushwacker flairs (3 of them installed, ran out of time and haven't had a chance to do the 4th), and AJs rock rails. Recovery points front and hitch in the rear. Hella 500s on the front bumper and wired for under body rock lights. K&N FIPK and throttle body spacer. Aftermarket headlight housings for H4 lamps. Clear turns and corners, and red and clear tail lights (no amber). Factory stereo head unit, Sony 2-ways in the front doors.
Has a slight wobble in the steering, just needs an alignment.

Parts not installed: Rusty's engine skid, drop pitman arm, the LP D30 with Aussie locker installed(pinion bearing is bad), high lift jack, 2 20lb CO2 tanks with reg and hose, cb, antenna and SWR meter, fog lights for the underbody, 4 factory 16" XJ classic wheels, 3 15" jeep steelies, tow straps and shackles. Steering stabilizer, trac bar mount brace. Probably some more things I will find once I go throught the garage.

Mileage is around 113K.

Asking $5000 for everything or $4500 for the XJ minus uninstalled gear.
Best way to contact me: robertson(dot)brandon(at)gmail(dot)com

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

It's currently in the HP30. For $150+shipping it's yours, probably wont be able to pull it out till later this week and shipped early next week.

I forgot to mention some other vitals of the truck and more will probably come to me:

AT, NP231 with SYE. Some of the molding was removed for the flare install, I still have all of that as well and it will go with the Jeep.

Back