• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

make it stop!, make it stop!

zjmikey

NAXJA Forum User
Well it all started with "Sponsor nicely build jeep Long block"

replacement for my tired 5.2l

Nice "smog legal" KRC performance 408 RV/towing long block.. Uses stock intake (mine is already modded) stock Mopar computer, new Billet FB throttle body ($$$), etc..

well we get the old motor out..

Hm... might as well put in a new oil pump.

Melling M72hv high volume pump
new girdle brace for crank journals

MM... Need new motor mounts, new trans mount. OUCH (new "sponsor motor" is getting expensive.

New water pump...$

New Doug Thorley Tri-Y Headers with Jet Hot coating, stage 8 locking fastners, custom aluminum header gaskets $$$$

New Carsound High flow cat$$

New O2 sensors $

GEEZ....MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!

wife is going to kill me...

I have SERIOUS issues...

Let me help you... walk out side, look at the very front of the vehicle. Got that far?

See those 4 letters? Put together, they are JEEP.
Im sorry if you just figured that out.:laugh:

Haha dont you have that nothin is easy?

Here comes the Whaaambulance:rattle:

You want some cheese with that whine...?

How about a Whaaamburger and french Cries???

The only thing that would make you suck even more is if you got sponsors to pay for your wheeling trips.... Rubicon, Moab, Colorado....

JK, I can wait to see and hear this thing.

karstic said:
Here comes the Whaaambulance:rattle:

You'd think he would have had the whole mod causing mod causing mod thing figured out by now.

:D

PICs... (sorry bout the crappy cell phone pics, I will take better ones when it gets off the rack today)

all nice and wedged in

standard.jpg

almost put back together

standard.jpg

what is that peaking out from under???

bling!

standard.jpg

You know...Mikey is a closet PIMP!!
I hope you scratch your Jet Cote on your first trip!!
There IS a nice pile of rocks out at Ocotillo Wells that might do the
trick! ;)
Rick R

Yeah, I am sure they will look alot different in the not so near future with a bunch of rock rash and caked on mud and decomposed granite all over them.

sure does sound good now though... I was driving under an over pass today and it sounded like a NASCAR..:cheers:

you just couldn't let the SBC be the bomb for that long could you?? :rattle:

damn it looks good!!:thumbup:

tell the people that do your work for you they did a good job!:D

Um, I am not sure wtf he is talking about..

I did most of the work on the install,

Never had a SBC either... its a grand cherokee, they have those things called Mopar motors.....

360 long block, stroked = 408 rv/towing package....

zjmikey said:
Um, I am not sure wtf he is talking about..

I did most of the work on the install,

Never had a SBC either... its a grand cherokee, they have those things called Mopar motors.....

360 long block, stroked = 408 rv/towing package....
i have a SBC350 and i was jokeing !! i said it looked good, GAWD,cant you take a veiled complament!?!?!?:D :D

i really like the looks of the install, i need to clean up my wireing, those four wires under my hood are a mess. :laugh:

steagall9301 said:
i have a SBC350 and i was jokeing !! i said it looked good, GAWD,cant you take a veiled complament!?!?!?:D :D

i really like the looks of the install, i need to clean up my wireing, those four wires under my hood are a mess. :laugh:

Um NO I cant take a joke, I have no sense of humor and get my wittle feelings hurt weally, weally bad....:eeks1:

zjmikey said:
Um NO I cant take a joke, I have no sense of humor and get my wittle feelings hurt weally, weally bad....:eeks1:

Actually, Michael can take a joke real well, just no one about his Jeep....:cheers:

Jump This said:
What the heck do you mean...you sure the hell do have a SBC..
Small Block Chrysler! Or maybe a Super Bad Cherokee...or...
Some people....:roflmao:
Rick R

yeah, tru, I am just a whiney bitch this morning...:geek:

Back