• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7.5 springs with re6200

villestrip

NAXJA Forum User
Is anyone running this combo with the re 7.5 inch springs with the re 5.5 short arm kit? If so what springs are you running in the rear to match the front?

Don´t know, if I get your question right.

I run the RE 7.5" springs in the front, the 5.5" RE leafs rear and a set of 1.75" shakles. The thicker axle tube of my 8.8 helps another 3/8".

I have RE short arms and plan to swap in RE longarms as soon as money allows.

That´s the way the rig looks now:
title.jpg

I have 7.5" Skyjacker front coils on a RE Short arm drop kit. I have Teraflex 6" shackles in the back, and sit about 1" lower than the front. I plan on adding a S10 leaf to level it out.

how does it ride and did you have to add anything to the re6200? Thats what I currently have with currie steering upgrade. So i'm just curious if i step up to the 7.5 springs if the short arms will do?

Are those 33' or 35's? I guess i know my answer now on which springs to buy for my XJ. I have to get the 5.5" leafs with the teraflex 1.5" shackle. It seems way to high but if thats what I need for my 38.5" TSL SX's to fit......... I am sure the D61 rear end will help them flex a little better than a stock axle considering the extra weight and leverage.

Back