• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Found another 2WD Short bed Comanche For Sale

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
I really don't know much about this truck, but have seen it parked many times near my garage in Cochranville, Pa. I think it may have started life as a red truck, but some mullion painted it flat black. The reason it is for sale though is he rear-ended someone recently. The hood is buckled and the grill is crunched, which means the radiator is probably toast too. It all looks cosmetic from 20 feet away. I believe it is a 4.0L, but have not really walked around it yet, so can't be sure. I don't know if it is a stick or automatic either. If anyone is interested, I should be up there this weekend and can take a closer look.

A.

Always take a closer look. May be good for fix up.

MJ

I thought it was common knowledge that Lawn Cher' and I are ALWAYS interested in MJs. Probably can't afford it, and certainly have neither a place to stash it nor a way to get it from there to here, but there were so few of them made that I just hate to see one get trashed and junked.

There's also an '86 4-cyl, 5-speed, 4WD, bucket seats, longbed for sale near me (no, Lawn Cher', not the one we saw with the AMC 20 rear axle -- yet another one). Body seems pretty solid, asking price is $800, but the guy just replaced it with a newer one and he's probably negotiable. He had a prospective buyer, but when I drove by yesterday (13 jan) it was still there so the deal may have fallen through.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

I might have someone interested... if it is still available, I'll ask my prospective buyer if he's interested.

Back