• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

past the point of no return...

squidd

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I did it today. Placed my order for front 4.88's soon to follow a set for the 8.8 rear. First step down the road to running 35's. I'm excited :cheers:. Must have been a reason I couldn't find used 4.10's.

I was just gana tell you I have a friend with a 4.10 D30 with Alloys, hi-steer, and trussed he'll sell cheap. Oh well, have fun with the 4.88's! :)

~Scott

I was just gana tell you I have a friend with a 4.10 D30 with Alloys, hi-steer, and trussed he'll sell cheap. Oh well, have fun with the 4.88's! :)

~Scott
How much? PM me.

Well, thanks for keeping an eye out for me Scott. I was pretty set on the 4.10's untill I got offered a set of 35's for $200 bucks. Then I started thinking and thats really dangerous :) Now I am just going to have to see how setting up gears go. That and a couple front suspension upgrades. I'm thinking about a drop bracket kit, adjustable CA's and a HD trackbar before I go over to the bigger tires. That and swapping in a brand new pair of 297X U-joints so the front at least stands some kind of chance of surviving. Hopefully I can get this all done before NW Fest.

Back