• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bear Valley Auto...beware

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
I'd really suggest not going to that place ever. Maybe I caught the guy on the wrong day, but him and his employees were a bunch of :moon:, well you get the point. I dont really have the time right now to tell the whole story but if you want to hear it let me know..haha :wave1:

Could you be more vague on what the problem was?

Ok well yesterday I was heading to school and my U-joint broke, drive shaft clanked around threw metal everywhere, the whole nine yards. There happened to be an auto shop really close so I coasted in the driveway. I left the jeep there and went to school, took about 15 minutes. Came back and was putting my stuff back in the Jeep. The guy comes out and says "can I help you?" I was like well my u-joint broke and yada yada. Before I could even say anything else he says, "do you realize how bad that makes my business look?" Not in a nice way either mind you..Then he proceeds to get a little attitude with me and say that I better hurry up and get my quote on quote "pile" out of there. Dude was just really rude, said hed call the cops if I didn't have the truck outta of there soon. So maybe next time he will be a bit nicer, I hope he dont talk to his customers like that...just a bad day, and do need for all of that. And the funny part is he acted like he owned the parking lot, even though there are 3 other places in the facility...:gonnablow

what an asshat..

You took a business's parking space for your broken Jeep, bought nothing, left it there while you went to school. I'd be pissed too especially if there was limited parking.

ok so leaving it on bear valley would have been a better idea...and school is less important than my broken jeep, mever mind just forget I ever said it....:doh:

You took a business's parking space for your broken Jeep, bought nothing, left it there while you went to school. I'd be pissed too especially if there was limited parking.

Yup pretty much how I see it too. The least you should have done was talk to some one before you just left it there so they knew what your plan was.

He know damn well why I left it there, it was pretty obvious. There were PLENTY of other parking spaces, so next time I will just let it sit out in the street where it can get hit...

:smoker:

ok so leaving it on bear valley would have been a better idea...and school is less important than my broken jeep, mever mind just forget I ever said it....:doh:

Step 1. Talk to Shop
Step 2. Call tow truck
Step 3. Go to school.

I dunno... If I read it correctly, "school" was 15 minutes. f he left it there all day, or overnight; but 15-20 mins? jeesh

If it was right in the middle of the guys doorway, you know, the "choice" parking spot; maybe the guy could get pissy.

I would have apologized an told him that I'd left it there to make the Donut&IceCream&ChineeseFood place NEXT DOOR look bad! :looser:

bburge

i work at a shop down the hill and we have a shop in hesperia to. u have to see it this way. we have a diner next door to us so we usually have a busy parking lot we would have customers pull in and block driveways into our bays. granted my situation is alittle different but if a person rolled a car infront of the shop i work at and was leaking fluid and didnt walk in and at least let us know that the car was there for a reason id be flustered as well. i wouldnt have talked to the customer that way but i would have explained it.

It is one thing for him to say something, but to be that much of a jerkweed is unncessesary. That is just plain bad for business, regardless of wheter he was a customer or not.

IMO, both were wrong.

You should have told an employee the situtuation.

BUT, considering it was 15 minutes, the shop owned didn't need to be a jerk, especially if there was plenty of parking, and especially since there are 3 other businesses there. The shop owner could have handled it better.

And had he handled it better, he may have gained a new loyal customer.

the guy was a jerk... thats his right...

i dont think this warrants a '...beware' thread... did he hurt your feelings THAT bad....
maybe hes an AWESOME mechanic....

slander is all fun and games,... untill you realize its irresponsible...
you do a google search for 'tnt y-link' or maybe 'tnt customs', the number 1
result is tnt... the number2 is a naxja thread bashing them for some shit thats old and done w/ YEARS ago...

cant slander like that in the days of google.... its not fair.

that being said, i still dont agree with the parking spot nazi's... if you own a public buisness, and it doesnt have a gate covering the spot, i think its safe to say you MAY get some emergency parking from time to time.... and frankly.... thats a drawback to owning a parking space without a gate around it...

I'll park a couple of friends there..Let's see what he says to them...LOL..
People are getting to be dickheads on here..HE was BROKE down..But wait, he wasn't offroading..Burn him to the ground..What the hell were you thinking, moving the jeep out of the road..Next time leave it in the street so these guys can bitch about that..

Go drink a beer you guys, or get a life

Wow, sounds to me like it was a shitty day for u. The guy didn't need to talk to you that way. I'm guessing u were in a rush and dint have time to talk to anyone with school being a priority at the time.

However, like one of the other members said, I don't think it warrants a beware title.. haha

Cheers! And I hope u got ur jeep fixed. Stupid failing u joints..grrr!

the guy was a jerk... thats his right...

i dont think this warrants a '...beware' thread... did he hurt your feelings THAT bad....
maybe hes an AWESOME mechanic....

slander is all fun and games,... untill you realize its irresponsible...
you do a google search for 'tnt y-link' or maybe 'tnt customs', the number 1
result is tnt... the number2 is a naxja thread bashing them for some shit thats old and done w/ YEARS ago...

cant slander like that in the days of google.... its not fair.

that being said, i still dont agree with the parking spot nazi's... if you own a public buisness, and it doesnt have a gate covering the spot, i think its safe to say you MAY get some emergency parking from time to time.... and frankly.... thats a drawback to owning a parking space without a gate around it...

I agree with you on that, it just pissed me off that people have to act like that now a days..its crazy...lets just say I wont be taking any of my vehicles there...

Back