• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ shell (light roll) - sell whole only, *excellent floors*

PavementPounder

NAXJA Forum User
This is not a part-out. I am selling the remainder of this damaged XJ whole that I have been parting out for some time. As you may notice, there are still some very useful parts on it, as well as excellent floors that would be nice for someone who wants to take the time to cut them out. This vehicle had about 100k when the guy tipped it over in a parking lot and was well cared for prior to the incident. The remaining parts are in good condition and it has been stored indoors since I got it.

There's not much left, but you do get:

• The unibody. It has plenty of sections on it that might be useable for patching. A lot of wiring is intact, but all the connectors leading to the AW4 were cut.
  • Engine peripherals. This includes A/C parts that were not mounted to the motor, sensors, the trans cooler, and a number of other things that were not attached to the engine. You can see the remaining contents of the engine bay in the pictures.
  • Other mechanicals, such as the blower motor, heater core, etc. I'm not digging that stuff out.
  • The complete brake system (dual diaphragm) and full hard lines.
  • Clean title. (Basically for disposal of the shell or if you want to "buggy" it.)
  • Remainder of the alarm system. No idea what brand it was. I have the key fob.
  • A bunch of the black dash interior trim panels are left, as is the gauge cluster (242). The rest of the interior is gutted down to steel.

The steering box brace shown in the pics is gone. The airbags, all stereo components, the hatch, and the e-brake assembly are also gone. If you want to make sure something is present, PM me. I am not parting this out any further. Reclaiming the space in my pole barn has become the priority.

You must take it whole.

It obviously doesn't roll, so a trailer is required. A trailer with a winch would be a good idea.

$300.00 for the whole thing. Must be picked-up.

verification_seal.gif

1999XJShell01.JPG

1999XJShell02.JPG

Back