• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new guy here

IRISHSPDFRK

NAXJA Forum User
I am new and was wondering if this is a family afair i have two young girls who like to camp and with it being close to fathers day which we usually go camping up to french creek but would love to include them. i guess my real question is will there be any other kid around 12 to 13yrs old.
sean

It is certinally a family affair and they are most welcome. As for kids in the age range thoes with them will have to chime in, but people do bring their kids.

I am new and was wondering if this is a family afair i have two young girls who like to camp and with it being close to fathers day which we usually go camping up to french creek but would love to include them. i guess my real question is will there be any other kid around 12 to 13yrs old.
sean

Welcome to the crew!!
Kids are definitely welcome. I am not too sure if there will be any other girls close to their age, but I have heard that some other folks are bringing their kids. If you check out the CG website, there is quite a bit for kids to do there. Check out the "NAC-Fest Camping" thread above...

Back