• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

does anyone....

have any pictures of 7-up and the other more "hardcore" trails in TSF?

don't have to many of 7-up. seems i've only made it there in the rain when it is just not doable.

100_0160.jpg

100_0159.jpg

100_1432.jpg

Notice how straight the jeep is back then. . . :laugh3:

100_1431.jpg

im sure i have some decent video of canopener, mini rubi, crushers and archers. ill see what i can dig up.

:compwork:

I need to make a TSF run this summer.

here are a few of canopener. . .
100_0781.jpg

100_1051.jpg

can't seem to find any video of canopener ?

here is mini rubi . . . .

still diggin. . . . . . i know i got more

can't forget the rock garden on firebreak 5. thats always good for some carnage. ha ha

thats "youconfusedhaha" in the background gettin' some by the way

7-UP

DSC02727.jpg

DSC02728.jpg

I ran into this rig Sep. '08 at TSF and wheeled with him the rest of the day. He had a hell of time with it but eventually got up. 49.5" IROKS!

I'll give it a go.

I have seen a tj on 35's make it up 7-up, when its dry its not nearly as bad as it looks. I never tried in my xj locked on 33's because I was severly afraid of breaking my junk, and sold it before I could trulely beat on it.

Hardest run in tsf would be the lower loop on crushers, I am sure someone has pictures of someone running it, I know pat henry ran the upper loop before he moved to the east coast with no problems minus the tree pieces he got in the bead of his tire.

here is my xj back when it was open/open on 31's, the weekend I bought it, can still see the temp. Permit in the back window in a couple pics.

1209.jpg

1210.jpg

1211.jpg

1212-1.jpg

1215.jpg

jeeplittlerubiconatbrownscamp.jpg

this unimog flopped on the way down a could months ago, messed up its drivers side fender, popped a window out of the radio cab etc.

n42000869_31267045_999.jpg

Joe i do not have a spare D44 lying around . . . . just FYI

icon12.gif

I've got some new Alloy shafts and I'm not heavy on da stoopid pedal.

Anyone know what trail # the little rubicon is on the map? I have been to TSF many times and dont think I have ever been there. Looks fun! And.... is it possible for a smaller lifted XJ to make it up the far right side of Waterfall? It didnt look possible when I saw it. Just curious???

mini rubi is part of powerline. it is right next to horse camp. dont recall the trail number off the top of my head.

Water fall is doable on 31's open/open with the right driver and conditions.

Back