• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of flexed out rough country 6.5" kits ? Debating purchase.

jonathanc

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in a toss up whether I should get a new rc 6.5" kit now that they have those nice control arms, and a drop bracket kit, or should I go with the iron rock long arm kit.

My xj will be sitting on 35" tires, and I don't do any hardcore crawling. Lots of forestry service roads, a bit of beach and trails to go camping. It seems like the price savings of the rc kit makes it worth it for what I'll be doing.

Basically my mind is made up, but I'd like somone to tell me I'm right before I make a purchase.

Also some rc lift pics would be cool, as my old 4.5" rc lift seemed to stiff for any good flex.

If you're not doing any kind of hard core crawling then I would just go with the DB IMO. Sorry this is not an RC lift but has the RC DB. The shackle relocation bracket helps out a lot with droop and ride quality. I am sitting 6.5ish. I dont have any current off road pics. Just mall crawling till this weekend. Here you go.

used the shop's alignment rack when no one was looking.
7.jpg

8.jpg

If you're not doing any kind of hard core crawling then I would just go with the DB IMO. Sorry this is not an RC lift but has the RC DB. The shackle relocation bracket helps out a lot with droop and ride quality. I am sitting 6.5ish. I dont have any current off road pics. Just mall crawling till this weekend. Here you go.

used the shop's alignment rack when no one was looking.
7.jpg

8.jpg

I would say so!!!!! Mall crawler special......:wave:

Back