• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of work/help needed!!

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
I have my money and am ordering parts for the XJ. I will need help getting it all put together in time for SoCalFest. :party:

So far, I have a Rock Krawler 3 link coming, I will most likely have JCR bumpers and sliders coming (haven't ordered, but I'm fairly sure they're what I'll be doing). I'm getting gears (unless someone has a D44/8.8 available, then gears and axle swap), locker (probably Detroit, unless I get an 8.8 or D44, then probably an ECTED if available). I'm also looking at steering, preferably OTK.
Smaller details, I have a set of Hella 500s and HID headlights from BajaHID.com (tcm_glx) that I need to install also. If anyone has done the HID swap aon their headlights and wants to help me with mine, it would me much appreciated. I'm pretty sure I can handle the Hellas at home...;)

I have a garage (that won't fit the XJ inside) but not much in the way of tools. I am willing to drive to someone else's place and will provide food and soda for any willing to help out.

Dang If you werent so Far away I'd offer my place/help.

I would love to help out, but mine is torn apart as i type..As soon as i get mine done i'll see if he still needs help..Sorry darky..I order the parts so i have to wait for them..
GOD i love JEEPS, don't you

LOL, dude i just spit my soda all the wall....I have to put this thing on a trailer so we can get it weld up right..I tore upper and lower control arm mounts off on the passanger side..Did you know this will lower your jeep by 3or4"...I had to drive it from the shooting range to get it home..But hey i still love/hate my jeep..I think i tore the shocks and springs up too..
I'll keep you posted so we can get darky going.. HEY JEFF...Got room for darky?

Yeah,should be ok. waitin on liners and moly spray to come in. also have to find 1 van main, one is bent! always something................ bone yard tomorrow. also going to get o rings and check out valve cover leak!

HEY JEFF...Got room for darky?

I do, but only for a day of work. Right now I am low on parking and do not have room for anything overnight. It sounds like he is going to need a whole weekend maybe more. That and I have to get a set of axles built, trussed with high steer and SYE under my friends XJ before SoCal fest. So if it can wait a few weeks I am more than willing. That may be cuttting it a little close.

Gears, I most likely will be going to Jeeperjohn down in Temecula, they should be here earlier than the rest so that hopefully won't be an issue.

Posted this yesterday come back in today and it's already over 2 pages! That's why I love NAXJA, plenty of people willing to BS :D and offer assistance! :cheers:

Back