• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

S.E. WI--Amps Subs and Tweeters for Sale.

TNT

Seasoned Veteran
I have a bunch of amps, a couple of subs and some tweeters I'm selling.

I'm not a business, I got a good deal on the lot, kept what I want and I'm passing the deal along to my fellow Jeepers. The Sony subs are from my garage.

I have a few Infinity REF1300A mono sub amps. They are 200 watts RMS x1 at 4 ohms and 300 watts RMS at 2 ohms. These list for $219.00. They were remanufactured by Infinity and are fresh in the box from them. Asking $80.00 each plus shipping.

REF1300A.jpg

I have a JBL GTO504 4 channel amp remanufactured by JBL. It has 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms or 70 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms with .02 THD. List price was $279.00. Asking $99.00 plus shipping.

GTO504.jpg

I have a few JBL GTO3501 mono amps. It puts out 225 watts RMS x 1 into 4 ohms or 360 watts RMS into 2ohms with .04 THD. It was remanufactured by JBL. List price is $279.00. Asking $95.00 plus shipping.

GTO3501.jpg

The JBL GTO7001 mono amps are here now. They put out 425 watts RMS x1 into 4 ohms or 700 watts RMS x1 into 2 ohms with .02 THD List price is $424.00. It was remanufactured by JBL Asking $165.00 each plus shipping.

GTO7001.jpg

For speakers all I have is a pair of subs and a few pairs of a couple different tweeters.

I have one Infinity REF1220SE single 12" 2 ohm Subwoofer & Enclosure with Slipstream™ Port and LED lighting. It is rated for 300 watts RMS, has a frequency rating of 33HZ-300HZ and has an input sensitivity of 94db. It was remanufactured by Infinity. List price was 297.00. Asking $150.00 plus shipping.

REF1220SE-1-1.jpg

I have a pair of Sony XS-L122P5 subs. They are single voice coil 4 ohm subs rated for 380 watts each and are rated at 89DB with 1 watt at 1 meter, frequency response is 18 - 2000 Hz and they are rated for 90-380watts of RMS power. They only have about 10 hours worth of use on them at most. One sub has a cosmetic rub mark on the plastic edge of the mounting flange from the speaker grill fabric I used. The most power they have seen is 100 watts so they still aren't broken in yet. Asking $50.00 for the pair plus shipping.

h158XSL122-fp-1.jpg

I have 3 pairs of M & K Vifa silk dome D26NC-55-06 6 ohm tweeters that are made in Denmark. They are for home stereo use, but are used in car audio also. They have some heavy duty cooling fins on them and are rated for 50 watts of RMS power each. I'm keeping the other 2 pairs for myself. Asking $25.00 for each pair plus shipping.

VIVA_dc26.jpg

I also have 2 pairs of M & K Vifa BC25SC15-04 4 ohm silk dome tweeters from Denmark. They are for home stereo use, but are used in car audio systems also. From what I could find they are rated for 50 watts of RMS power. Asking $20.00 for each pair plus shipping.

d156_1.jpg

PM me with questions or offers. My paypal is [email protected]

Only selling to the 48 Continental states only.

Shipping will be UPS ground and USPS for the tweeters. Pick-up in Waterford WI.

Thanks

:cheers:

Last edited:
Are these NEW, in the original box??

The amps and the Infinity sub are all remanufactured by Infinity or JBL in the original boxes they came in. They were shipped direct from Harman Kardon Consumer group. They came on one skid from them.

The tweeters aren't in the boxes because they were shipped in a flat rate USPS box. They were pulled out of the production line when a stereo company went belly up. They built the speaker enclosures and outsourced the speakers.

The Sony subs are slightly used. I had a 100 watt amp on them in my garage and put the subs after the surrounds on the home speakers I was using crumbled.

Last edited:
Back