• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portland Swap Meet this weekend. Going?

The later part there would be pre swap meet. The boys won't shut up about how great the food is at some local strip club. See, that's not my style. I like my ladies fat and ugly, and strippers usually only cover 50% of my mandatory parameters.

Sounds like someones having dinner at the Acrop.
uhhhghhghghh that place is naaazzzty

Used to work for broadway cab, i hated getting calls from that place:shocked:

eriously call me a noob, what might i find at a swap meet. parts? great deals?

The later part there would be pre swap meet. The boys won't shut up about how great the food is at some local strip club. See, that's not my style. I like my ladies fat and ugly, and strippers usually only cover 50% of my mandatory parameters.

You need to hit the strip clubs at 9am then.

You gotta post up where you are going. NWC MEAT N GREET !

Acrop Rocks.. Although, I don't eat at the rack.... there are some things that should be seperate.. and I don't like puxxy shakin over my steak.. that is.. unless I am at home :yelclap:

I don't know, last time I was up at the acrop there was one "customer service rep" that I wouldn't have minded having for lunch, so surf and turf is a matter of personal choice.

Does the acrops food seem extremely low priced compared to everywhere else, or was i too buzzed to even notice? I also kind of thought that their girls were super hot, but im from salem, and the shake joints here are nothing to brag about.

Acrop is a fun place. Women are hot, cover is usually alright, beer and food is good and cheap.

Surf n turf . . . Lol to each his own. . You'll end up shaving your beard to get rid of the itching.

Back