• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train: Camarillo to somewhere further south!

AdamGriffiths

NAXJA Forum User
I have a deal set up for 6 33" wheels and tires. The problem is they are a little far from me in El Cajon, San Diego and the seller says he can't move them any further south. I can get to Orange County without a problem but Dunnigan st in Camarillo is a bit far.

Anyone here go up in that area that can meet me somewhere? Of course travel expenses will be covered.

Thanks,
Adam

I have a deal set up for 6 33" wheels and tires. The problem is they are a little far from me in El Cajon, San Diego and the seller says he can't move them any further south. I can get to Orange County without a problem but Dunnigan st in Camarillo is a bit far.

Anyone here go up in that area that can meet me somewhere? Of course travel expenses will be covered.

Thanks,
Adam

I can get them from Canoga Park to OC (Westminster). Probably will take 2 trips.

Back