• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Info needed on AZ Drive line SYE kit

My brother had a custom rear drive shaft built by them for his full size blazer with 1 tons and 39's, it has held up great and has had no issues. He recommends them for sure.

Thanks for the input!
Anyone running the SYE kit?

Thanks for the input!
Anyone running the SYE kit?
I ran it for a little while about 8yrs ago,still had some minor vibes that wouldnt go away.Been on a flaw-less JB HD kit since then!

How much lift do you have?

Are you sure that the SYE was the cause of the vibes?

How much lift do you have?

Are you sure that the SYE was the cause of the vibes?
No doubt,since Oscar is local to me.We tried everything(including having another shop re-balance it,it did get better).The HD kit was perfect from the minute it was installed.I was at 3+" then and Im at 6"+ now.

No doubt,since Oscar is local to me.We tried everything(including having another shop re-balance it,it did get better).The HD kit was perfect from the minute it was installed.I was at 3+" then and Im at 6"+ now.

Thanks!

Who is Oscar?

Thats the best part! I lifted my 2000 Jeep at 2 months and about 1200 miles(so it was basically new).The best we came up with is due to the fact the Yoke is a "slip-yoke" and not a "tight fit" to the splines(like most HD kits and pinion yokes).When I installed my JB kit I was able to re-use the AZDriveshaft and still do 8yrs later(no-rebuilds).I sold the yoke about a yr later to someone from the NEC.

Back