• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 XJ window/lock switch

andyr354

NAXJA Forum User
Are these still available anywhere? Have tried a few salvage units and they all have problems.

The one right now the switch for the drivers window barely works, have to hold it in just the perfect position.

Local parts house says NA.

I REALLY am starting to hate Limiteds with all the power problems. Will stick to manual windows in the future!

Andy

have u tried the stealership, they can usally get them, i have no problem with my 89, and i dont ever want to own a vehicle without power windows again.

I hate to know how much they will ask. They charge full list on everything.

That and the nearest chrysler dealer is 65 miles away.

dizzymac said:
Have you tried teamcherokee.com . I've also seen them on ebay.

Nice site, they ony have them for years back to 93 though. Dang AMC stuff :confused:

Even though they list this as 93-96 it looks the same to me?
http://www.teamgrandwagoneer.com/parts/Detailed/1118.html

2635-XJMASTERSWITCH.jpg

Did they change the way the wires attach or the wiring in 93? Or does this site just have the years marked wrong?

EDIT:
Decided to email them about it. The 92 and older are different as far as wiring goes. They can get one for the same price though, just don't show it on the website.

Andy

Last edited:
Back