• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April Photo assignment...Silhouette.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
I know its a little early but I wanted to set this one up a little different.

The theme is Silhouette.

This time there is a rule or two.

Rule #1 This picture HAS to be taken between now and the end of April.

Rule #2 You can not strip the Exif data. I will be checking every entry, if it shows you took this before todays date I will delete your post.

The idea is for you to get out and use your camera, not go through your library and find a photo that fits.

IMG_2011.JPG

I think you stumped everyone, Ryan.......I just need to get out with the camera and get creative.

Nice Tusher Tunnel shot, Randy.

I took my brand new, $200 waterproof point-n-shoot camera to the local pool for kayak lessons this weekend. It seems to be pretty waterproof! Image quality is lacking, though. Ten mp out of a sensor the size of my pinky nail, big whoop. Buuuut I figure that a camera that is ready to use because I don't have to worry about water damaging it will always get better photos than the fancy-pants D-SLR that is too much of a hassle to get out of its dry storage case.
orig.jpg

I took my camera on a road trip to Chicago with the entire point of getting a good pic. Well I didn't. I explained to my buddy why I had my camera and he pointed this out.

fixed.jpg

Cool, you got the March assignment there, too!

I took my camera on a road trip to Chicago with the entire point of getting a good pic. Well I didn't. I explained to my buddy why I had my camera and he pointed this out.

fixed.jpg

that's funny

looks like - if the pic was a little higher on the vehicle - you could have had another (entirely different) silhouette in there

I reckon this qualifies
scan1070A3.jpg

(other that JeeperG)

Who can tell me what this is. It has to be specific.
3454837208_f11e86e8c6_b.jpg

A picture......looking East toward the Wasatch Range......GSL lakebed in the foreground.......with lights hanging down.....accompanied by some chains and pulleys, ropes and wires.

Back