• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF trip April/May?

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
Okay, to be quite blunt. I jumped the gun on thinkin i bent/broke something and left early. Much to my suprise this time it was just simply the Exhaust shoved up from a rock (cant have skids for everything!)

I wanna start the planning now for the next trip, so people can have time to plan the day off.

I will NOT be lowrider again. the last of my parts are on order for the lift to go in:fuse:

Never wheeled a stock rig, it sucked royal @$$. specially on 31''s

so, what are some dates that might work. thinkin 4th week of april 1st week of may..:shhh:

I don't care when as long as it is a friday or saterday them are the two days that work for me. Really need to get back out there though going to be putting in new open coolent sytem this coming friday so that won't be a problem this time it'll have to be something different lol

ya i might be in for that run. ive never ran TSF before.

You should go I only got to see a small part of it but loved it. Need to put some heads together and figure out when we are going you know I'm game

We are usually out there almost every weekend in the Spring and Summer.

You guys know its a contstant cycle.. build em and break em..

then comes the glue and Tape :)

i have a front locker and i will be on wrangler mt/r 33s. will i do fine with this setup over there?

well it sounds like it will be debated sunday.. witch i just read at 1pm.. so due to timing i wont be there. (thought it was at 5)

as long as the run is not on a sunday I'm good to go I can't do sundays for one have to get ready to return to work and if something goes wrong gives me a day to get the rig back on the road being it is my daily driver.

Sooo.....Since no one has set a date....

April 25th
9:00 AM
Rogers staging area/Parking lot

I called XJ Nick and Terry, they're down to do some wheelin. I'll have a buddy with a newly straight-axled 86 toyota with me.

Trails that we're gonna run no matter what
Cedar tree
firebreak 5
hogsback
WATERFALL
hoodraiser

All others optional.

I'm down for it. So how are the other trails I only got to go on to two when I went up and the only one I know the name of that I was on is firbreak5 so what are the others like?

Waterfall is fun, but it can eat you. Its my favorite trail that i can run out there. Me and terry were able to do it on 3'' and 235's, so you should be able to also. You just gotta pick the right line. Tehres alot of tight stuff too.

Back