• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

INLAND EMPIRE MEET & GREET; TUESDAY 9/10

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member

That's 9/10/2006 in Rancho. If you can't make it to Cleghorn on the 15th, like me, or you want to show up for both, or your Heep is in a heap this is for you. We may be able to pull this one off without anybody from the MWC showing up. :D We will meet at the same place, Buffalo Wild Wings in Rancho Cucamonga, 7:00 PM. The place is located at 8188 Day Creek Boulevard in Rancho. Don't trust Google maps, they are just south of Foothill, just west of I-15. They share the same parking lot as Sears. I'm going to call ahead so they will know that we will be wanting to take over the patio again.
I've given a lot of people in the area NAXJA cards, if you're one of them, come on out and meet a bunch of great people. Even if you have not registered on the site, show up and introduce yourself. We are a family oriented organization, feel free to bring the kids along.
Mud flaps will NOT be required. ;)

Thanks to everybody for your support and interest.

TIM

Tim? I'm confused. Wasn't 9-10-2006 last month or is that the european/military date group?

:twak:
dzraces said:
lol i do believe he ment 10-10-2006 and Im gona try and remember to come

Didn't I tell you, I got the time machine fiksed. :D

Ok, Ok; so I spaced out. :D It's about time I got those flashbacks they warned me about in high school.

For the record, the correct date is 10/10/2006. I did get the Tuesday part right, though. It is 2006, yes?

JohnX said:
Its my turn...gotta beat his time.

Did you end up sleeping on the couch after the last time there??

All those wings and I would have stunk the house up for a week.

Of course tommorrow is Wednesday, my bosses' favorite day to say 'We need you to be in XXX on Monday'

No couch for me. Speaking of sleeping, isn't it past your bedtime?

Edit...Nevermind, I guess it's only midnight there?

Well i was reading the news paper at work and the 15 will be closed in both directions at kenwood ave and the off ramps will also be closed so i guess we will have to find a way around this B.S:flamemad: starting this weekend.

JohnX said:
Its my turn...gotta beat his time.
:rolleyes:
You have to remember that I was having two conversations at the same time I was taking the challenge.

nascar97 said:
Well i was reading the news paper at work and the 15 will be closed in both directions at kenwood ave and the off ramps will also be closed so i guess we will have to find a way around this B.S:flamemad: starting this weekend.
Ill pretend to be Yoda and show ya the way if you want

dzraces said:
Ill pretend to be Yoda...

Heven't looked in a mirror lately, have you?

:D

JohnX said:
No couch for me. Speaking of sleeping, isn't it past your bedtime?

Edit...Nevermind, I guess it's only midnight there?

Actually, or sadly depending on your point of view NAXJA was my last stop as I finished off my ice cream and headed for bed.

BTT I might be there...might not, depends on work.

Tim D

Back