• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.8 perch

EFR98XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ok did my homework lastnight and found almost all the info I need for the 8.8 swap. What I did not find was how to mount the spring pearch and shocks. So when the rear end is under the truck and is tilted so the pinion is pointing at the t-case, how do you position the spring perches so when its welded the springs will sit directly on perches when lowered?
And for the shocks? Thanks guys. Any info or links that I may have missed would be great.

for the spring perches you can simply use a tape measure and find the center of the axle and then mark where your perches need to be and weld them on. or what most people do is bolt the axle under the jeep with perches there and get pinion angle and all where you want it and tack the perches to the tube. same with the shock mounts. put them where u want them and tack them on. then pull it out and weld everything up

Back