• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP242 T-CASE

JD'S-XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys im converting my t-case from a 242 to the 231. I have the t-case ready to go but i need a new driveshaft for it, any body in the socal area in need of a 242 t-case? it has a sye already to go. I'm in the OC area and need to make room for the 231. Let me know or pm me if any of you are in the market for one.

Free? (=

A 242 will fetch 200 give or take on craigslist. Some guys just want the full time 4wd.

It's a 242 with R/E SYE and R/E driveshaft. If anyone is interested let me know. I'm trying to get it off my hands and absorb some of the cost of the new driveshaft. I originally was gonna keep it as a spare but don't have the room for it now as i just recently moved this week and dont have garage space. I was trying to get around $350 for the transfercase and driveshaft as one. If you are highly interested please pm me.

Back