• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need some help..

alek21

NAXJA Forum User
sorry about the short notice, but if anyone is available tomorrow or to help me install an RE 5.5 Long arm kit on my new jeep i would really appreciate it. i figured out that installing it on my really uneven dirt front yard is prolly not a good idea, so i will drive to you and will provide lunch and drinks and anything else you might want :D reason for the short notice is that time passed by really fast and i need to get it smogged so the registration can be completed before 30 days.. TIA!!

Alek

If you don't mind driving two hours, you are more than welcome to bring it to my place. I'm in North East San Diego.

I will be out in the garage tomorrow doing some minor wrenching, starting about 9:am.

Mike

If you don't mind driving two hours, you are more than welcome to bring it to my place. I'm in North East San Diego.

I will be out in the garage tomorrow doing some minor wrenching, starting about 9:am.

Mike

thanks for the offer man but thats a little too far for me lol, especially when im driving in part time 4wd with only the front drive shaft lol.. but thanks anyways!

If anyone can give alek a hand that would be great as I was going to do this for him, I would be indebted to you. You can use my place and tools and what ever is needed. I was going to help him but unfortunately I had a health issue that inhibits me from doing so.

Thanks to all those before hand that can give us a hand here.

Leep

thanks for the offer man but thats a little too far for me lol, especially when im driving in part time 4wd with only the front drive shaft lol.. but thanks anyways!

Yea, I figured it was too far, but I thought I would offer.

Back