• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

linkage adjustment

Semper Fi

NAXJA Forum User
Can someone explain to me how I would adjust the linkage to my T-case shift lever. I posted on here yesterday that I removed my T-case drop and had no vibes. Well I spoke to soon because the vibes are back so I guess I will need to shim the rear axle, but I also lost 4LO. When I put the Jeep in 4HI the lever indicates that I'm in N. Before I took the T-case drop off, the Jeep would go into 4LO but would pop back after I started to drive. And one more question, can anyone tell me what angle my rear driveshaft should be at? Thanks

I don't have time right now to find the actual thread or type up an explanation for you. However, if you search for threads that Mattew Currie replied to...he's got a great explanation of the process involved in adjusting the linkage. HTH.

-river

I did the search and he has about 500 posts or more that he has replyed to, isn't there an easier way???

Back