• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTN; RADIO STOLEN

juniorXJ

NAXJA Forum User
sometime Between the times of 8:00pm and 10:00pm tonight some (cant cuss now) R-tard broke into my Jeep and stole my CB radio and my RF amplifier. first it was my stereo, then nicks mudflaps and now my radio gear. WTF, i dont give a F if theres a rescesion, this is some F'ed up isht right here.

i tell ya one thing. when i find this monky Fer. it will hurt.

how can i do my coms thing without my coms. dumbass!

also, i need to know how to defeat the factory alarm on a 91 laredo. ill search, but still.

Last edited:
What the hell are they targetting the XJ world now? I'm going to start letting one of my pitts sleep in the rig. Then he can steal a pieace of the persons @@S.

Yeah I have a after market alarm in mine but still worry about things though

ok as some know by now, the radio and box have been recoverd. my PPD nabor found it laying on the sidewalk up the street from me. i woke up at 4:00am to my doggies barking and looked outside to see it all laying on my porch. went out to bring it in and my nabor was in his cruser talking to my gramy so i went over to thank him and he took a report and off to bed i went.

ill bet you a doller that whoever it was that stole it also took my kenwood deck and 2 other previous decks. but for now im happy that my radio equipment is all back. it dont work right though.

i think the rain did get to it. my big box was opened, no case screws and the case was hanging half way off. thats the biggie. $1200 to replace also. my cop nabor was floored when i told him that price.

a couple years ago my dad was in portland visiting my sister with his XJ. first night it sat there it was broke into and they stole a $35 rampage cd player after they tried to steal the jeep (the steering column was torn apart). when the cops showed up they told him even if they caught the guy red handed it was a $75 site and release ticket for "unauthorized borrowing".

a couple years ago my dad was in portland visiting my sister with his XJ. first night it sat there it was broke into and they stole a $35 rampage cd player after they tried to steal the jeep (the steering column was torn apart). when the cops showed up they told him even if they caught the guy red handed it was a $75 site and release ticket for "unauthorized borrowing".
lol borrowing lol thats messed up. So now thiefs can just run around "borrowing" our sh#% and get away with a slap on the rist. No wonder there is so much getting took.

Back