• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet 'n' Greet San Diego East County

SPXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody be interested in having a meet and greet in El Cajon or La Mesa? Tuesday,April 7 or Wednesday April 8?? Please post if you are interested.

It would be great to meet some of you before SOCAL Fest 09 in Big Bear.

Well, I'll be in Big Bear for the Jambo, but I'm thinkin' about heading to Temecula for thier M&G on the 7th.
Temecula is probably closer than El Cajon is to me anyway....

:D

Don't want to conflict with the M/G in Temecula.
So lets try for Wednesday the 8th.
Suggestions on a place to meet?????

No takers???????

I think there may be too much competition for that date.

North Coutnry M&G is first Tuesday of every month. Temecula looks to be having one around the same time.

I may come, but with all that's going on in my life right now, I canot commit to anything too far in advance.

It's the SoCalXJ's M&G that's the first Tues of every month in Vista (many mutual members).

The NAXJA San Diego M&G is the 3rd Weds of every month, usually at the Bullpen in Clairemont Mesa [I am thinking we should postpone it to the 22nd this month, tho, since the 3rd Weds is Tax Day...the 15th--looking for input on that, but I should start another thread...].

I'd be up for an East County M&G, even if it was on the 8th, probably. Not the 7th, though, as I'll be at the SoCalXJ M&G in Vista that night. Somewhere that serves beer would be my request, but it's not mandatory.

Carol

CANCELLED :eyes: CANCELLED :eyes: CANCELLED :explosion

I didn't know of the M/G on the 3rd Wednesday each month.
So with that lets CANCEL the East County M/G and join you guys.
Sorry all...rookie mistake!!!

I look forward to meeting fellow NAXJA members.

It's the SoCalXJ's M&G that's the first Tues of every month in Vista (many mutual members).

The NAXJA San Diego M&G is the 3rd Weds of every month, usually at the Bullpen in Clairemont Mesa [I am thinking we should postpone it to the 22nd this month, tho, since the 3rd Weds is Tax Day...the 15th--looking for input on that, but I should start another thread...].

I'd be up for an East County M&G, even if it was on the 8th, probably. Not the 7th, though, as I'll be at the SoCalXJ M&G in Vista that night. Somewhere that serves beer would be my request, but it's not mandatory.

Carol

And we look forward to meeting you!

Hit the Vista one on Tuesday. Mostly socalxj guys, but there are a few that are web enabled.

i am up for an east county M&G!!!! the 8th is good for me too!!! i have been trying for years to have an EAST COUNTY meet and greet but every one wants to meet up north or at least miramesa area instead of going 7 miles east of the bullpen where i have been trying to set it up, i dont think a venue with alcohol is necessarily the place for a JEEP club to meet up so i propose the wrangler family BBQ pit on El Cajon blvd in El Cajon, the food is killer but there is no beer

just to make it easy, i am going to eat dinner at the wrangler BBQ Pit on El Cajon blvd in El Cajon at 7pm on the 8th of april

Last edited:
Call us in Temecula and let us know how the food is... :)
i am not going to Temecula for the same reason i don't go to the Vista one, i have my daughter till 6:30 or 7 and then i would need to drive an hour or more to the meet and greet only spend about a half an hour to an hour there at most and then drive an hour back, burning gas i cant afford!!! i could save the money and go wheeling or buy parts with that money and spend days with my friends in the desert or on the trails instead of half an hour to an hour in a restaurant an hour plus away. just a thought, and i will call and say hi, i will be there in spirit!!! :wave1:

Back