• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welp... 4.5 years and its over

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
G/f and I broke up this morning. Decided that we're both looking at different paths for the future and we likely wont be able to stay together and both do what we want for further education and careers without one of us making a huge sacrifice.

I feel like crap.

im down for some titty bar action! how about you come to AZ and we do some wheelin?? then go to vegas for some skin bars? lol

im down for some titty bar action! how about you come to AZ and we do some wheelin?? then go to vegas for some skin bars? lol

Come on man! This guys goin through a crisis and all you can think about is titty bars! hahahahahaa!!!!

going to AZ though... I love the So. Cal chicks...

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear John...look at the bright side, more wheeling and less complaining :D

Thats a bummer man, i have never been in something for that long. But i would just try to stay focused on the positives, i know it seems like there are not that many there but just stay positive man :D

it sucks now but in a while you'll look back and wonder what her name was

It wont matter though youll have a new better one and a lot of fine "jeeping" under your belt

Major bummer. At least it's something you found out now and not after 12 years of marriage... not that I know anything about that.

When you find the right one, everything will fall into place. I know I got the right one now. :D

I'm sorry to hear about it John, time will take some of the sting out of it.
I know that's not a lot of help now.
Up for some wheeling this Sunday?

G/f and I broke up this morning. Decided that we're both looking at different paths for the future and we likely wont be able to stay together and both do what we want for further education and careers without one of us making a huge sacrifice.

I feel like crap.

dont feel like crap. that just means more money to spend into the jeep. she can be your new girl

It's a mixed blessing, it's tough to leave someone you've been with for a long time. Hopefully it was mutual with no bad feelings. In the end it will be for the better.

Sorry to hear it John. Hopefully on good terms with a life-long friend...

I agree with everyone, its better now then later. Iv been with mine 3 years now and it doesnt seem like that long. But I would rather it end now than in 10 year while married with some kids man. Good luck with the sexy jeep mmmmmm jeep sex.

I'm sorry to hear about it John, time will take some of the sting out of it.
I know that's not a lot of help now.
Up for some wheeling this Sunday?

Maybe. A friend in Vegas is telling me to come out, might take him up on it.

Wanna go? My bud there has to work all weekend so I'd be on my own. My g/f and I spent alot of weekends in Vegas and alot of the places hold memories and I'm unsure if going there would be the right move this weekend.

honestly im almost always down to go to Vegas but i have made plans already for this weekend :( but if you don't go i think we might be doing something tonight but im not sure

Back