• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coil Spring Isolator Questions

Does anybody know what the dimensions are for stock coil spring isolators? I looked at GoJeep's website and the dimensions he used for making his own spacers were OD: 4 1/8" Inside: 2 1/8" tapering to 3". Does this sound right for isolators?

The reason I'm asking is that my local dealership wants $30 each for stock rubber ones while I can get Energy Suspension poly ones for cheaper at my local parts store but they're universal so I need dimensions.

Any chance they would they be the same size as the ones for '97 to '06 TJ's? Because I can get the 1.75" set for $60.

Sorry for all the questions but any help would be much appreciated.

Hallo. I can buy in Holland (Europe) stock spring isolators from Crown (52000229) for 10 Euro each.
They are very strong (reinforced with steel) and you can stack them.
Outside 103 mm. inside 61 mm. Stackhight 18 mm. :spin1:

'92 XJ

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys. If the TJ ones are the same then those are the ones I shall go with. Those Crown ones would be ideal if I could find them up here but I'm looking to try and get the heep leveled out this weekend so waiting for shipping won't work. I kinda like the look of the Energy Suspension kit as it comes with a number of stackable isolators so I can Dial it in to level quite well by the looks of things.

Thanks again.

Hey budget where are you getting the energy suspension isolators from? I also went to the dealership and walked right back out when they wanted $30 a pop, what a joke. Did you give Garry's in Maple Ridge a call?

I got mine for like 7.50 USD / apiece at
quadratec.com
they are 5/8" thick rubber, stackable.

Back