• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

waggy 44's, 37's Beadlocks. HO, AW4, 231sye

Reichy

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so heres what I have. Thinking of going another direction. Needs to go asap.

Front axle
Waggy dana 44. Stock shafts. Yukon 5.38's with yukon install kits. Full spool Ruffstuff diff cover 3/8. Balistic fab track bar and radius arm mounts. Warn premium hubs. Brakes are in great shape. Comes with stock waggy steering. Also have flat top knuckles for high steer. Will come with radius arms.

Rear axle
Waggy dana 44. Stock shafts. Yukon 5.38's with yukon install kits. Full spool. Ruffstuff diff cover 3/8. XJ width leaf mounts, raised shock mounts. Has stock XJ leafs mounted on right now with new u bolts.

$1400 for the axles.

Wheels and Tires.
Tires are 37x12.50x15 SSR's on 6 bolt soft 8's with DIY beadlocks. Tires have 75% tread. No plugs or patch's.
$900 Would rather not seperate unless I have buyers for both.

XJ and drive train.
Jeep has 160xxx miles. 4.0HO burns a little oil but runs good. New starter and radiater (sp). Aw4 shits great. np 231 with sye goes into 4 lo no problems.
The back half has been cut off and planned on framing the back half but never did. The front part the XJ is caged.

4.0HO motor $350
Aw4 $200
np231 $200
Whats left of the jeep and cage $200.

Seats.
I have 2 plastic RCI race seats. One has never been installed and the other has a XJ slider welded on. It could come off easy. I have a black cover and a black and blue cover.
$125 takes both seats and both covers.

RE 5.5 coils
Very soft on good shape.
$125

Lots of pics and history here

http://www.trailkrawlers4x4.org/tkbbs/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6464

Pm sent for coils.

Back