• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wagoneer seat belts (pics)

Rodrigo_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello XJers,

Happened that I have been looking my new 88 Wagoneer and was very surprised when I did found this under the drivers seat:

Imagen008.jpg

As you noted, is a lovely original female part of the seat belt. Bendix marked in the back and with electrical connection (I guess for dash light).
I really would like to found and install an original set of seat belts cos I have an ugly securon set (see pic below). I wonder I anyone would know where I could buy a same color set.
Thanks in advance!

Imagen009.jpg

I believe the wire is for the dash buzzer that reminds you that you haven't fastened your belt yet.

You should be able to get complete assemblies to replace the aftermarket pieces that were added. Try Omix Ada or possibly some of the major Jeep only wrecking yards like http://www.jwjeep.com/

the wire is for the buzzer. the seat belt clip, same as what you have pictured, on my 89 broke and to pass inspection i needed a new one. got it at the junkyard for $10.

Back