• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44’s For Sale

XJ20

It's no big deal
’87 xj dana 44 complete $250
’77 f150 dana 44hp complete $250
location picture rocks, marana

100_4490-1.jpg

typical junk yard xj axle
100_4468-1.jpg

hp has solid tubes weld on c mounts
100_4453-1.jpg

discs & hubs
100_4458-1.jpg

hp bom 603482
100_4481-1.jpg

Why does that D44 look like it's been through high temp testing?

oven cleaner works awsome as well. its my most valuable tool after going junkyarding. who wants to install/reinstall a filthy geasy part?

I'm not sure if steve is planning on attending Rockfest, but if he's not, I'd be more than happy to take the axle up on my trailer when I go up Saturday...just throwing that out there...The axles are like 10 minutes from my place.

[FONT=&quot]Looks like xj project wants it. I’ll be at rockfest 9:00am sat with a couple jeeps and a 73fj. James offers of picking up the axle is ok with me. Let us know.
[/FONT]

the last one of those I had came with 4.09's
I picked one up for my 06 silverado.

the last one of those I had came with 4.09's
I picked one up for my 06 silverado.

That’s better info than I have. I was going to rebuild and re-gear so I was just looking for straight southwestern (no rusted out) housings.

I’ll giver a spin tonight and post up.

The xj 44 is going to xj project. Thanks for the delivery offer james but I am going to trailer it up to tempe on my way to avondale next weekend.

you can also just read the numbers on the gear to calculate the ratio. Unless you didnt want to open it up.

Back