• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4:88s

the trail theyre perfect. idk for DD. i love my 33's and 4.88's.

Last edited:
Can't properly answer the question. Tranny type, engine type (HO or Renix) and age, lift height, armor, winch/recovery gear, roof rack, daily driver/commuter or trail rig only should all be factors in determining what gears you run.

I DD my rig with an auto, 285's (33's) and 4:88s and they are perfect.

Can't properly answer the question. Tranny type, engine type (HO or Renix) and age, lift height, armor, winch/recovery gear, roof rack, daily driver/commuter or trail rig only should all be factors in determining what gears you run.

I DD my rig with an auto, 285's (33's) and 4:88s and they are perfect.

It is a 2001 auto with 4.5" of lift and currently on 32s and i may go to 33 the next time i need tires. I have ajs winch bumper and ajs superrails and yes it is my dd.

4.88's/AW4/33's

It's my DD and I think it's great. I do have rear discs. No problems at highway speeds. I've not had it over 75mph. Seems like 65 is the sweet spot........she just purrrs right along.:smoker:

Back