• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

for those of you going to TSF saturday:

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
ODF is having a trail clearing and prep party on both Sat & Sun. If you use Browns Camp
it sure would be nice to see a lot of volunteers come out, show support and appreciation for the area we call our play ground. For more info call Jahmaal @ ODF 503-359-7463.

Thanks in advance for all the help!!

Quoted from Sore4x4.

Still going to wheel, but i might go back up sunday and help out.
anyone interested in checking this out?

Nice, well it'll be easy enough for us to at least bring some garbage bags and pick up any trash we see.

I'm going up on I think the 18th for the SOLV cleanup

i got an email from ODF. this is basically a trail condition assestment and clean up. we could pop in and pick up a form when we meet up. its pretty much pick a trail and report back on any storm damage etc... and clear any downed trees, garbage, washouts etc.

i got an email from ODF. this is basically a trail condition assestment and clean up. we could pop in and pick up a form when we meet up. its pretty much pick a trail and report back on any storm damage etc... and clear any downed trees, garbage, washouts etc.
Right on, the other forum i associate with, adopted Can-opener. i came across this and thought maybe it would be good for a group of cherokee's show up and show a little support..

But i also know this is a Noob run, so i didnt wanna take away from some folks First time up there..:dunno:

we can always check in and ask em exactly what the expectations are and then decide. There meeting time is the same as ours, so i am sure we will bump into them.

we can always check in and ask em exactly what the expectations are and then decide. There meeting time is the same as ours, so i am sure we will bump into them.
cool. wanna combine this with the other thread and maybe sticky it for a few days? :dunno:

Back