• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 XJ parts

John in AZ

NAXJA Forum User
Well l got this picked up today. I am planning on using the doors hatch & taillights & rear bumper so not much left but if there is something you need hit me up & I will see if it is in there.
in Fountain Hills
John
602-619-5128

See good that are avalible now
Uhaul reciever hitch in great shape AZ not rusty paint still looks great
Most of the side panels inside & trim inside.
Good gauge cluster
Misc parts
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nope sold before I got it

Also have a complete ZJ rear D35 with disk brakes $100 obo

Also anything I have for sale would consider trading for rear lift leaves or shackles & addaleaves.
John

I was interested in the master power window switch from the drivers door, but I see you are keeping the doors. If it is available, could you let me know?

Thanks!
Chris

I give up. lol Well, everything I could use is gone already but good luck man.

Yep it is pretty picked over.

I would preferr not to ship especially out of country.

Let me think about the master switch. Kinda keeping most stuff like that for spares for me but will think about it. What would you offer for it?
John

are the roof rack rails that bolt to the body usable?
also looking for the trim piece that goes across the bottom where the hatch latch is and both front a-pillar trim pieces.

If any of these are good, send prices....

I'm interested in the D35. Is it from the 01 or is it tours after swapping in the 01 8.25?

are the roof rack rails that bolt to the body usable?
also looking for the trim piece that goes across the bottom where the hatch latch is and both front a-pillar trim pieces.

If any of these are good, send prices....

Roof rack is in great shape I saw both Apillar pieces in there need to look tomorrow to make shure ther did not get screwed up being removed by others will also look for the back bottom piece.

the D35 is from a 95 ZJ not an XJ. People just like to use the disks off of them.

John

whatcha want for the side mirrors?

its annoying not having a passenger side mirror.

well, i guess you might want those since you are keeping the doors :-/

I'm interested in the D35 for the discs. I'm in Flagstaff. I could come pick it up from you sometime. Would you be willing at all to trade for a HP30?

Back