• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

local tax prep

xcm

NAXJA Forum User
so, without getting into it.... anyone in socal do personal tax prep? or have family/friends that do? hr block is out of the question... four hundred bucks for a woman to ask questions and push keys on a keyboard... they dont even mail your forms for you.... never again.... at the same time, i'd prefer to keep my ssn number, so they fly-by-night tax prep's all over the ghetto are also out... i'd much rather have someone else do it.... its basic 1080ez..... single... etc... 2 w2's, nothing difficult... any suggestions? thanks

My better half does taxes.

With E filing she gets her clients refunds quickly..... assuming the fed money printing press
doesn't break down.

PM me if interested.

You can go to hrblock.com and do your taxes for free if your situation is simple. I did mine this way before and it was quick easy and free. If you want to be able to print out your forms in the future you can pay about $40 for the regular one. The big difference is the free version does not offer representation if you get audited or tax advice from an expert.

so, without getting into it.... anyone in socal do personal tax prep? or have family/friends that do?

I come back from LasVegas every year to met with my accountant, He's been cookin^H^^H... er, doing my taxes for almost thirty years. Lives in the west SFV. Often works in West LA. I usually meet him at a deli or or restaurant, give him my big box of neatly filed docs and a .pdf of a report from Microsoft Money detailing the vast majority of my expenses. A couple of weeks later he mails us the forms to sign along with pre addressed envelopes to mail them.

If you want his number, email me.

Back