• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Transfer Case Leaking

Tim00XJ

NAXJA Forum User
After about a month of having my SYE installed, I noticed that it was leaking slightly out of the tail cone seal where the yoke goes into the it. It's a small leak, not even enough to drip off the t-case but I still want to fix it.

So, I thought that perhaps the yoke came slightly loose and tightened it but after a day it started leaking again. Do you guys have any suggestions on how to solve this?

Last edited:
New seal, you might take you yoke off and grease it up good and install. A new seal would be the way to go.

Mat

If the yoke wasn't lubed and installed dry it could of damaged it then. If it's leakink the seals not doing it's job, more then likely due to damage.

You could contact the people you got it from and see if they would send you a replacement or give you a part #. With a part # you could probably get one from a parts store.

Mat

Back