• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This isn't right

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Not sure if i can fix this with a BFH.. I think i'll have to do more work than i want tonite...
P1010002-2.jpg

My grandkids had one hell of a ride till this happen..So now i have to use the wifes jeep..But that will be a good thing, it is hot out and she has ice cold a/c in her jeep:yelclap:

just droop the passenger side and it will fix it. :D As long as the bracket isnt cracked along the axle tube, you should be ok. Looks like you may need to get some LCa's with superflex or johnny joints. both ends of that control arm may be too stiff with the bushings.

Give me a call when you want to fix it. I have a BFH and a welder that could help. You will probably want to weld on some mini skids from Currie or whoever to fix that.

Dude i drove this thing home from my backyard..I had to change my pants..I broke some thing under her..I'll try an find whats up with it and let you know..I may just pull my lift off an put it on the wifes.
It doesn't steer at all, the track bar is still good..It is not bent at all..
Need to fine a mount kit for uppers and lowers i guess..:repair:

just droop the passenger side and it will fix it. :D As long as the bracket isnt cracked along the axle tube, you should be ok. Looks like you may need to get some LCa's with superflex or johnny joints. both ends of that control arm may be too stiff with the bushings.

It really has nothing to do with the bushings, Elias did it to his front axle and didn't even know it. He was running an RE super flex lift, we beat it in place, and I think my brother re-welded it for him. Those Mounts are real flimsy, but Mini skids or the currie brackets help them out alot.

I ripped mine clean off the axle. Fix it before it happens to you. I replaced both mine with the RE brackets. They're thick steel.

Thanks guys, i'm looking at the hardware right now..I play every weekend, so i guess it adds up...LOL

J= Just
E= empty
E= Every
P= Pocket

man that jeeps crap now, the whole thing is screwed up. but being the nice guy i am, i'll come and pick it up so you never have to see it again....:laugh3:
man when you bend shiat, you BEND it.....see what happens when shortcake and i dont go, you get crazy and reckless....lol
bet you didnt have a pepsi in your hand when that happened....lmao:D

Not sure if i can fix this with a BFH.. I think i'll have to do more work than i want tonite...
P1010002-2.jpg

My grandkids had one hell of a ride till this happen..So now i have to use the wifes jeep..But that will be a good thing, it is hot out and she has ice cold a/c in her jeep:yelclap:

MAN !!! is that all you know ? Smash that pedal till ya break it ??? I think it's time for new brackets... then just buy a foot of 2.5"(3"?) X 3/16th. strap and make some skids...
Then learn that hammer down only cost more $$$... ya jackass... :spin1:

How's Cyndee by the way ?

Curt

I am sorry to say, yes i did...It WAS full, but it rides to RUFF now to drink an drive...I will get fixed, then back to drinking and driving.. Got to love drinking pepsi an not spilling a drop of it offroading...LOL...We think this is what made it break, not sure
P3070027.jpg

Hey curt, i would call you a dick but thats a better part of a man the wife says..LOL

She is doing good, thank you for asking..When you coming over to play in the back yard..Just make sure you have tags on your jeep..They will ticket you if not...
By the way, i drive slower than you...:jester:

Could have been worse. Saw this on another board.

GHFCCaruthersCanyonMarch2009003.jpg

GHFCCaruthersCanyonMarch2009002.jpg

Hey curt, i would call you a dick but thats a better part of a man the wife says..LOL

She is doing good, thank you for asking..When you coming over to play in the back yard..Just make sure you have tags on your jeep..They will ticket you if not...
By the way, i drive slower than you...:jester:

-I'm sure you mumbled it... :cheers: Good to hear she's mending.

-Tags... no tags... they'll ticket you, me, US !! if we're caught... things are getting BAD ! :flamemad:

-Yeah... but do you know when to let off ?? :cool:

Curt

Thats going to need a real BFH and then some more...

Curt, jeff got pulled over out here, they check out there chit an said have a nice day..Some other guys that came out here after the meet an greet, was stop they talk check for tags an stuff , thats all..NO tickets.. But then again we are not OHV's

Those LCA brackets bend way too easy. I bent the crap out of one on my last D30 and did 2 runs on my new one and started seeing the same bends, so I got Currie LCA Skids put on.

I thinking JUNK it...Going full size...This is getting to be BS...Every time i turn around they want 400 to 600 bucks for some parts...I don't rock crawl that much, but i do alot of hard dirt flexing..The only thing i ilke on this heep is the lift and bumpers..

RC and JCR

ONE less jeep on the road..I'm done..Going to pull the lift off an install it in the wifes MALL runner...Then i think i'm going to push out in the yard just to watch it rust..
I found a full size 4x4 pick-up for a great price..100.00 It needs tags, it won't pass smog..

Last edited:
I thinking JUNK it...Going full size...This is getting to be BS...Every time i turn around they want 400 to 600 bucks for some parts...I don't rock crawl that much, but i do alot of hard dirt flexing..The only thing i ilke on this heep is the lift and bumpers..

RC and JCR

I think the lift might be adding to the problem... at least the LCAs... no flex in the ends... lots of stress there....

Just cobble it back together and go easy on it... then get some flexible LCAs.

Curt

Back