• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do you make of this JEEP?

top notch tires, haha. but ya that uh doesnt look to fun to me. a lil top heavy id say haahahaha.

and i dont really understand that point of that plexy back window, thats just me i wouldnt do that it looks tacky. But i guess it could come in handy sometime.

so when i found this i looked at it for like 20 mins just trying to figure out why anyone would do such a thing! then another 10 mins try to figure out the suspension! i really felt dumber after seeing this! i think this pic sucks away brain cells! hahahaha

I think the concept (of the windeow) is good. Whenever I drive my grandma's Exploder, more often than not, I use the window instead of opening the whole hatch. HOWEVER, based solely on the suspension, I'd guess that this guy half-a$$ed the construction and for that reason, I wouldn't buy it from him.

Someone wasted a lot of time, effort, and materials on that thing.

i could be wrong but i thought i saw coil overs in the rear. but i dont see drive lines
1a75_1.jpg

but then again i think i see shocks. so i dont get it either. i got a headache looking at the damn thing though. there is a limit on how tall any 4x4 should be...and im pretty sure he went over the line.

I believe it's about a two foot tall lift block under what appears to be a factory leaf spring pack, with a lower control arm to combat what would be instant death-wheeling spring wrap. It's about the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, and the perpetrator should be taken out back and shot.

I believe it's about a two foot tall lift block under what appears to be a factory leaf spring pack, with a lower control arm to combat what would be instant death-wheeling spring wrap. It's about the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, and the perpetrator should be taken out back and shot.

I was kinda thinking the same thing...anyone else notice the rear axle too? :looser:

~Scott

It doesn't even have rear leafs.

I can't tell for sure what the hell it has, but it looked to me like something solid off of a flat longitudinal "bar" right where the leaf spring would be. I assumed that was a flat leaf spring. Weren't there more pics of it than just the four the other day? I swear I saw one that gave a clearer look at the rear "supsension".

I guess the only way to be sure is to buy it. :eek:

he's using 1/4 elepticals or whatever you call it for the back... just a Wild F'n guess

Who are you? :wave1:

I think they just used a 4x4 cut to length on each side and then ran cargo straps forward and back to keep the axle in place. Hope the 4x4 was pressure treated....

Back