• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama reaching out to Iran

I wanna reach out to Iran too! With warheads :thumbup: But no really, this guy has been a constant disappointment from day one. I can't believe I fell for his bullsh!t

Kudos to you for admitting you fell for it....

Soon, millions will deny they ever did....

Kudos to you for admitting you fell for it....

Soon, millions will deny they ever did....

I have never seen such a lack of Obama bumper stickers than I have after this election, heck I see more Gore stickers than Obama stickers.

Buy this time next year NOBODY will admit they voted for him...

I can't believe I fell for his bullsh!t

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

But as for the original topic - you can't fix stupid or crazy....no sense negotiating either.

Not even trying to be racist but most of the people who did vote for him weren't white (I know white people voted for him too). But a radio station or something around my area went to a town where it was mainly black and hispanic and asked them about our presidents. One of the questions where " If Obama is elected president, how well do u think Sara Palin will be at VP." A lot of black and hispanic all said that she would do a great job, even though she was not his running mate. Which proves they did not know anything about this election and voted for him because he was not white. They also said a lot of McCains policies and said to them that they were as Obamas and majority supported McCains policis.

Not even trying to be racist but most of the people who did vote for him weren't white (I know white people voted for him too). But a radio station or something around my area went to a town where it was mainly black and hispanic and asked them about our presidents. One of the questions where " If Obama is elected president, how well do u think Sara Palin will be at VP." A lot of black and hispanic all said that she would do a great job, even though she was not his running mate. Which proves they did not know anything about this election and voted for him because he was not white. They also said a lot of McCains policies and said to them that they were as Obamas and majority supported McCains policis.

That was Howard Stern who did that.

And no, a majority of the people who voted for him WERE white.... he couldn't have won without them.

That was Howard Stern who did that.

And no, a majority of the people who voted for him WERE white.... he couldn't have won without them.

Well he has a radio station doesn't he. I just wasn't sure who it was. But what I meant by it was majority of black people voted for Obama because of him being black. Also in my area the colored people who have never voted before (regardless of age like just turning 18 to be able to vote) voted for him. I know there were colored people who voted for McCain to, but nearly as much.

I know many of the democratic congress and senate candidates got elected on the coat tails of Obama, most of the new voters I talked to did not even realize they could vote for republicans and just pulled the party tab and voted straight ticket. Thats how our thief got back into congress.
I would actually like to see that party switch removed from the machine and FORCE the voters to select 8-10 tabs instead of ONE, the lazy puckers....

Pulling tabs? I've only ever voted by having to fill in individual bubbles for each person I'm voting for.

I think reaching out to Iran is foolish. People have reached out in the past. All it did was delay action. They have no interest in negotiations, Ahmadinejad just wants to do his thing. He wants nukes. He wants to eradicate Israel, he wants to keep power. We have negotiated, we've imposed sanctions. He continues to enrich uranium with the sanctions in place. He continues to fund terrorism with the sanctions in place. We tried dialoguing with Saddam too. He invaded Kuwait. We kicked him out. We made treaties, he was to allow the UN inspectors in whenever they wanted in. He delayed and stalled and when he finally would let them in, he'd kick them out. Why would we think it's all going to work again?

Because 90% of the US is comprised of Sheeple....

The man wants the US and Israel wiped off the face of the earth. He wants to bring on WW3, and denies the holocaust ever happened.

He's insane and until he is removed from any position of power there is no negotiating...

The man wants the US and Israel wiped off the face of the earth. He wants to bring on WW3, and denies the holocaust ever happened.

He's insane and until he is removed from any position of power there is no negotiating...

+1 this guy believes that a Genie is going to come out of a well & save the world for Islam!
He even built a super highway from the site of the well straight into Tehran, So when the Genie comes out he can be ushered into his Capital!

He is GONE!!

If you're talking about the Ayatollah, he's got his own problems to work out. Even if he wanted to take a more conciliatory stance with us, I think he couldn't, not unless he wants to incure the wrath of the rest of his Islamic Revolution cronies.

It seems to me that their culture is all about barganing. It's not a short term process like ours. We either like the terms, or we don't. They have heard the words spoken, and have slapped them away. That's the opening moves to a long chess game. If Obama is really interested about diplomatic ties with Iran, then he will need to continue to play this game out.

As far as the loud mouthed "President" they appointed a while back, well, he's just a face. Depending on their needs, he may not be appointed again as he seems to be a loose cannon.

I think the Ayatollah's are in a really tight spot. Something like almost 50% of Iranians are under the age of 25, meaning they've only known life under the Ayatollah. And the will be the primary population here soon, and they want a more western style democracy. Obama and Israel's message was designed to make Ahmedkd;lja;lkj (I can't spell his name) and the Ayatollah's message look even less credible in young peoples eyes.

This is chess, not checkers. If you think in decades not just 4 years, this is a step on the right path, just a really long path. But it's a path that won't cost thousands of American lives.

x2, we're on the path that could cost tens or hundreds of thousands....or millions...

Back