• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ft. Lewis XJ's

XJLaredo

Member# 1562
Since i got back to Washington i've been working on Ft. Lewis running a crew thats replacing barracks furniture. While on base i have seen a quit a few XJ's there (only one with NAXJA sticker) and was wondering who they where and if they are on this forum.

So the point, Who are you guys? and have i put any furnature in your rooms?

Jamez

Hey James. You might have seen me; I spend most of my time on the Madigan Hospital side of base. You driving your XJ around? I'll have to keep my eye out for you! :cheers:

- Jay

What color was the one with a NAXJA sticker? Oh and where you with the female furniture person?

LOL, that is Amy, she is my second. when im not there she watches over things. What building are you in? She seems to be popular with the solders. I think the one i saw was yours, do you park in the gravel lots on 3rd by building 3219/3216?

Hey James. You might have seen me; I spend most of my time on the Madigan Hospital side of base. You driving your XJ around? I'll have to keep my eye out for you! :cheers:

- Jay

Hows it been Jay? Its possible i seen you, i go by Madigan every week day. I'm not driving my XJ, i'm driving 26' Ideal Lease trucks. Im usually at the barracks between 2nd and 3rd Division. maybe ill pull up behind you and blow the horn.:wave1:

I have seen atleast 10 on post, that look pretty nice. Too many of them look like they are scared of mud.

I've noticed that also. there is a lighter color blue 2000 model on 33" that looks real nice(so does the female solder that drives it) that i've never seen dirty.

What is the "viking" part of your name for? we did some buildings for the company with vikings as there name/mascot or whatever thats referd to.

Last edited:
LOL, that is Amy, she is my second. when im not there she watches over things. What building are you in? She seems to be popular with the solders. I think the one i saw was yours, do you park in the gravel lots on 3rd by building 3219/3216?

I work in 3218. I was one of the guys supervising on the 2nd floor. I never park in the gravel lot and I dont think I even drove the Jeep the couple days you were there.

I work in 3218. I was one of the guys supervising on the 2nd floor. I never park in the gravel lot and I dont think I even drove the Jeep the couple days you were there.

Really,sorry about the fire alarm. LOL. My guy wired the dryer wrong and caught the vent hose on fire. Do you remember who I was? I had to explain to the First Sargent, Sargent Major and the Fire Chief what had happened. Fun times.

The XJ I saw looked like yours, guess someone else has one like you with a NAXJA decal. I live in Lacey also, on 15th ave. Off College st. Got a white XJ with a duck tape rear side window.

Jamez.

Yeah that was pretty funny since the day before we had a fire alarm for some dumb private burnung pizza rolls in a microwave. Maybe I did drive my Jeep, I am the only one around there with one.

I am on FT Lewis and drive a white 98 Classic rolling on 4.5" and 33s. Either on North Fort or normally working out in TA12 next to Roy Gate.

I am on FT Lewis and drive a white 98 Classic rolling on 4.5" and 33s. Either on North Fort or normally working out in TA12 next to Roy Gate.

Not sure if i've seen yours. None of the jobs i'm doing are on North Fort.

Maybe i'll see you drive by some time though.

good to see ya back Jamez.

Thanks, Hows things going in Georgia? Did you ship your jeep there?

hauled it with me. just put new steering under it.

I'm in Lacey too. You won't see it on post until I get my OBA. For now I'll be driving my 94 F250 white with a blue stripe, mainly over by 4th BDE area.

PIC-0137.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, new stock or somthing beefy?

put a currie steering under it. works much better. no more wandering or a half turn on the steering wheel before the jeep decides to respond.

put a currie steering under it. works much better. no more wandering or a half turn on the steering wheel before the jeep decides to respond.

Very nice. I'd like to do that some time. When money grows on trees i guess.

Gears first though.

Back