• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" and 33's not afraid to cut

jlh

NAXJA Forum User
I was thinking of getting RC's 3 inch lift and running 33X9.50X15 on stock wheels. I am not afraid to cut a little, Do you think it will work? this is for a 93 country model

Thanks

Joshua

58880b164c69.jpg

Here is what i did. It was an RC lift(not really sure how much) i trimmed up to the first fold and threw on some 33's

search my posts, and you'll see pics of mine on 33x12.5 TSL's with 3.5" and trimmed fenders. You'll definitely need to cut the fenders to fit them.

BTW, since yours is a country model, they are 1" taller from the factory, so the 3" lift will only prob. net you 2" higher than you are now, unless yours is really sagged.

search my posts, and you'll see pics of mine on 33x12.5 TSL's with 3.5" and trimmed fenders. You'll definitely need to cut the fenders to fit them.

BTW, since yours is a country model, they are 1" taller from the factory, so the 3" lift will only prob. net you 2" higher than you are now, unless yours is really sagged.

The Country model sits like all others...the "Up-Country" package has the 1" lift.

Back