• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone with a stock front sway bar they dont want/need?

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
well after just pony'ing up the $$$ for the deaver rear springs in the lighter 165lbs range I find that its very unstable on the highway with no sway bars and was thinking of trying a stocker on the front. But I gave mine away last yr.

Anyone have a stocker they want to get rid off?

ROBERTK said:
well after just pony'ing up the $$$ for the deaver rear springs in the lighter 165lbs range I find that its very unstable on the highway with no sway bars and was thinking of trying a stocker on the front. But I gave mine away last yr.

Anyone have a stocker they want to get rid off?
I have two fronts and two rears, a little far but I will be heading to the expo this weekend(hopefully) if you havn't found one yet.
Chris

Skullvarian said:
I have two fronts and two rears, a little far but I will be heading to the expo this weekend(hopefully) if you havn't found one yet.
Chris

Well bring a front with ya if thats cool? I will be going to the expo with a friend. I may even be able to drive my crap since its close and almost road worthy now.

Do you have a complete with end links, frame mounts and bushings? I still have my FT drop brackets so I think thats all I need at 6" of lift. I will just pull the endlinks when I dont need it...

You going sat I hope?

ROBERTK said:
Well bring a front with ya if thats cool? I will be going to the expo with a friend. I may even be able to drive my crap since its close and almost road worthy now.

Do you have a complete with end links, frame mounts and bushings? I still have my FT drop brackets so I think thats all I need at 6" of lift. I will just pull the endlinks when I dont need it...

You going sat I hope?
we were thinking of getting a room and going both days, we'll see about that. It is complete with links/bushings, although the bushings could be replaced. I will let you know a little later in the week for our schedule for sure.
Chris

backpack96 said:
i have the front and rear off my 96...if you need them, let me know

Well If I dont meet up with Skullvarian at pomona this weekend, I would like to take ya up on the front one. Does it have the end links and frame mounts with all the bushings?

i know i have the frame ends because i put them back on my jeep for some reason....but the ends...i dont think i have.
PM me if you end up needing it all

Back