• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friggin' Turn Signals

Posting this for a friend....

When turning the signal either left or right, all turn signals come on steady. When the hazards are activated, all 4 signals blink properly.

Things we tried:
Disconnect Trailer harness from main
Replace flasher modules

Neither had any effect.

One clue: While wheeling on the Fordyce trail, we saw a spark from inside the dash, to the right of the glovebox (saw it through the cracks). We couldn't find the source though without tearing apart the dash.

I suspect that's where we'll find either a short. Any tips on where to look in that area?

Trying to avoid disassembling the AC box under there.....

My Jeep has a very simliar problem. The turn signal indicator stays on solid all the time when it is suppost to blink with the turn signal. I have replaced the flasher and still can not get blinkers to flash.

My flashers haven't given me a problem, but when I put my hazards on, they work properly for about 5-10 minutes, but then they stay on solid. I'm wondering what the problem that would cause that is. Why would it work for about 10 minutes, only to stop flashing (stays on solid)? Could a new flasher thing fix this? Also, how much are they, and where would I get one?

Back