• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newb

jonesinxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself and my rig. i have been reading up all that everyone has posted and i am quite impressed with the site. I have recently moved back to washington and the one of the first things that i found was a 88 xj with a 4.0 and a 5 speed. it was strait and ran perfectly, never been off road and i got it for 300. In the past couple weeks just put a RE 3.5 lift, with a ford 8.8, a HP non disco 30 and some bfg ATs.

looking forward to later this year to doing some more mods and some light wheelin. Hopefully we will see ya'll out there.

m_bd3a6efbdbdbbc381b3bbfb611c72ee4.jpg
Stock
HPIM0968.jpg

HPIM0978.jpg

New parts, got everything seen here, plus a 8.8 rear, a non disco 30 with all steering components, 3.73 gears for 30, a new set of skyjacker softriders.
HPIM1015.jpg

Now its time to go get it dirty!!!:cheers:

nice! hay we are getting together this sat the 21 up at walker for some light wheeling. some of us are meeting at the safeway in smokey point at 11 if you want to come hang out.

Well welcome to our world. I like the rig looking nice I can't wait to get a lift dropt mine.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I would love to go up on saturday, but unfortunately my dads birthday is that day. So i will have to go up another time, but i might stop by just to meet some of the local members. Hope yall have fun. I think a buddy are going to go up to reider trails on sunday.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I would love to go up on saturday, but unfortunately my dads birthday is that day. So i will have to go up another time, but i might stop by just to meet some of the local members. Hope yall have fun. I think a buddy are going to go up to reider trails on sunday.

Notice, the welcom thread with the RED name.

Nice to have you aboard!

Thanks! Haha, well since he just had his prostate surgery about a week ago, a bouncy ride probably isnt the first thing that he would love to do on his Bday. LMAO. but it looks like all the plans are being made on sunday, so i may try to talk a friend or 2 (they both have jeeps) on going up on saturday. Anyway, hope to meet some of ya and hopefully not break anything.

Back