• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a good laugh

daytog19

NAXJA Forum User
so here is how the story begins. i threw my jeep up for sale on craigslist and had a bunch of bites. then a guy hit me up and offered me like 700 less than what i was asking and said no after a week or so he raised his offer and i said another week and ill let u know. well a week later he came up and bought my jeep. before he left he stopped me and asked if i could email him a list of everything that it had i.e. lift, size motor what model trans ect. then 2 days later walla there is my jeep on craigslist for like 3000 i laughed. i offered him any info or help because he never had one so i told him any problems let me know and ill give u any info. now that he bought my jeep and is trying to flip it he says its having problems shifting at high rpm's. and asked me if i could take a visit to where he is at to take a look at it and help him fix it. i would have if he had kept it for himself but he wants to flip it. rant over :nosmile:

oh ya i dont have a problem with him selling it at all i figured he would when he asked for all the info just thought it was funny cause he sent me an email saying how he really wanted to keep it and didnt want to sell it after i sent him an email saying the cherokee doesnt have a timing belt like he posted in his cl ad. i tried helping him out but after that he called me asking me about that. and i will be looking for another cherokee i have a triumph im gonna ride during the summer and sell it about august then ill be looking for another

thats why you watch who you sell your vehicles too....anyways good luck with that one...:nono:

on a side note, did you lift that white one you had?? I thought I seen it the other day...

Back