• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

air ing down ur tires for different terrain

what kind of terrain?
how fast do you intend to go?
what kind of tires?

I air down to between 20 and 8 psi, depending on the terrain. 20 for long dirt trails hwhere I'll go faster, for some comfort. 15 or so for general offroad use. 12 for wheeling on the rocks, 8 for wheeling in real 'sand'.

I'm on MT/R's with a good sidewall.

Kind of an open ended question.......What type of terrain,what size 31's,who's/type tire,what size/type rims?

what kind of tire? go-fast with jumping or just driving around slow being scenic?

sand, 31X10.5X15, mostly scenic um driving 6hrs to get there. I plan on wot up the hill acouple of times maybe some donuts. Just not enough to break anything.

If you arent actually going to be going fast enough to bottom out the tire and pinch flat, go as low as 8-10 psi or so.

if you drive fast enough to ever bottom out your suspension, 14-15.

If you arent actually going to be going fast enough to bottom out the tire and pinch flat, go as low as 8-10 psi or so.

if you drive fast enough to ever bottom out your suspension, 14-15.
Im thinking something in the middle since he mentioned donuts,that will pop a bead pretty easily!

Im thinking something in the middle since he mentioned donuts,that will pop a bead pretty easily!

I probaby do more donuts than anyone around, and never managed to break a bead at 8-10 pounds. (before i went to beadlocks).

Back