• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coming Back to Socal

GRIMUS99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just thought I would chime in and announce I will be back in L.A. from late night april 9TH and will be flying back april 11 or 12TH not sure yet depends on airfairs. It is my grandmothers 80th b-day so I gonna come surprise her and that is on thursday night. So I am good for a few beers friday evening or saturday lunch if anyone is interested.

This is a :cheers: meet not a :smootch: meet ( I know how some of yall are in southern Cal LOL) :smoker:

When do you fly out? There might be time to slip some wheeling in..

Either way I'll be around this time, and can drag you out to the pub of choice.

Finn McCool's?

I'll be there, where ever "there" ends up!

ok so I got my travel times

I get in around midnight wednesday night so that day is shot. Thursday I have my grandmothers b day party so its a no go. Friday and saturday are open to suggestions so if cold beer or a small wheeling trip can be arranged (or both lol). I fly home early sunday morning so super late night saturday is out of the question lol.

Yall throw some ideas my way and start planning.

That was kind of my thought.

Although, I'll be in truckhaven the weekend prior too, so I gotta be carefull not to break my junk.

Too bad I won't be able to party with you like a few months back at Naja's Place. I'm gonna be in NYC with the wife for spring break. BTW, where are my control arms:)

Back