• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

heads up 1/2 price at ecology

5150xj

NAXJA Member # 1215
just got this email.

Ecology Auto Parts showers you with savings on Saturday, April 4th and Sunday, April 5th 2009 when all Parts are 50% off.*

Two days to save 50% off all parts* at twelve Ecology locations located in Santa Fe Springs, Wilmington, Rialto, Fontana, Thousand Palms, Adelanto, Lancaster, Oceanside, San Diego, two in Chula Vista, and in Phoenix, Arizona.
Remove it yourself and Save BIG Money. What could be easier?
Shop at Ecology Auto Parts! Where All parts* will be discounted 50% on April 4th and 5th.
We look forward to seeing you at your closest Ecology Auto Parts on April 4th and 5th.

Don't forget to bring your tools and save BIG! That’s the Ecology Way!

Check our website, www.ecoparts.com, for maps and other information. Opening time varies by location but most yards will be open by 7am. Be sure to call your closest yard for exact times. *Offer excludes big diesel truck parts at our Santa Fe Springs location. Offer Excludes all Pre-pulled parts . 50% off offer cannot be combined with any other offer; free admission coupons or 2 for 1 coupons are NOT valid on sale days. All prices plus sales tax. Core charges apply on select items.

Just a reminder our Santa Fe Springs yard recycling center will be closed on Saturday, April 4th due to the 50% off sale. We will resume regular business hours on the following Monday.
We look forward to serving you.

Ecology Auto Parts
“The Original Serve Yourself Wrecking Yard”
1-800-444-5865

*****Another heads up*****

Pick your Part ORANGE COUNTY will be having their 50% off sale April 10, 11, 12.

so between the two weekends you'll be able to find what you need CHEAP

Anyone wanna pick up some stuff for me? (=

full gauge cluster (and sending units for oil and temp) for 87-90 Xj (non dummy light), struts for rear hatch, possibly 3 spoke steering wheel or aftermarket, multi function switch (turn signal, high/low beams, etc.), Switches/plastic braket for fogs/rear defroster, seals for front doors (rubber), and some other stuff Im probably forgetting.

Just thought I would bring this back to the top. Its this sat and sun

Tim D

I was at the one in wilmington the other day and there were about 8 xj's scattered throughout the yard. I saw that a couple of them had gas tank skids. there was one zj too that I got rear brakes off of.

I just may be head down to the one in 1000 Palms, it's not too far away from me.

I'll be at the one in Wilmington 7am Saturday, then head to the one in Santa Fe Springs if I can't find what I'm looking for, hit me up if you want to caravan.

is this one in Anaheim?

its usually all the pick a parts.

The ecology one sounds like a good deal. thats where i got my dana 44 from. All i need now are the drums and the drive shaft. Yeah i know, i forgot to pick it up while i was there.

Back